Downtown SLC Office
24 South 1100 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84102
|Mon||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tues||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thurs||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
Salt Lake City Foot Doctor Location
Our Downtown SLC clinic is located in the red brick building just to the Northeast of Salt Lake Regional Medical Center on the corner of 1100 E and S Temple. You will notice the number 24 on the outside of the building.
Providing Foot Care for Your Whole Family in Salt Lake City
Foot problems affect everyone. It’s not just the old or the athletes who face ongoing problems. These are conditions that can impact anyone at any age, which is why Advanced Foot & Ankle Center specializes in providing care for the whole family.
Our podiatrists have extensive experience and training in a wide range of foot care treatments, so you can get an accurate diagnosis and an effective solution. Whether you need guidance to prevent injuries throughout the sports seasons or a surgical solution to get back on your feet, we can help.
How We Can Help
Between the three podiatrists who are available at this office, and all the latest technologies in our office, we can treat a wide range of conditions. At our Salt Lake location, we offer a range of services, including:
- Foot and Ankle Injuries – If you experience any type of injury to your feet or ankles, it can really get in the way of your daily life. Injuries or infections can happen almost anytime, and our doctors will work to treat them all.
- Diabetic Foot Care – Patients who are dealing with diabetes also have to be extra careful when it comes to their foot health. Our podiatrists can provide the care you need to keep them in great shape.
- Ingrown Toenails – This is one of the most common foot conditions that anyone can experience. They can be very painful, but we can help you find relief.
- Orthotics – Flat feet, high arches, and other structural foot problems can lead to other foot and ankle problems. We can provide the treatment you need to stay on your feet.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery – Sometimes, surgery is the final option. Most of our surgeries are performed on a same-day, outpatient basis, so you can get back to your daily activities as quickly as possible.
Keeping Your Feet Healthy
At Advanced Foot & Ankle Center, we will work closely with you to maintain your healthy and active lifestyle.
You don’t need to let foot pain keep you from the things you enjoy.
Contact us today by using the form to the right or calling us directly at 801-505-5277 to schedule an appointment at our downtown SLC podiatrist office.
We’ll help you get back on your feet.