Heber City Office
345 W 600 S
Heber, UT 84032
|Mon||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tues||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Heber Podiatrist Office Location
Our podiatrist clinic in Heber City is located at the Activa Plaza/Rec Center on the west side of the building. It is really easy to spot, and you’ll find it across the hall from Heber Valley Dental.
Get the Foot and Ankle Treatment You Need
Dr. McPhie is a highly skilled and experienced podiatrist, and he can work with you in our Heber location to provide the effective treatments you need. While he specializes in pediatric orthopedics, sports medicine, trauma treatment, and reconstruction, you can also get:
- Diabetic Foot Care – Patients suffering from diabetes need to be extra careful when it comes to their feet. We can provide the care you need to keep your feet in great shape.
- Care for Foot and Ankle Injuries – If you are injured while playing sports or just living your normal, active lifestyle, we can help alleviate the pain and get you back on your feet.
- Ingrown Toenail Treatment – This is a very common condition, and it can also be very painful. Contact us today to get it properly treated.
- Orthotics Solutions – If you have flat feet, high arches, or other structural foot conditions, it can lead to other problems unless you get them treated.
- Surgery for Foot and Ankle Conditions – Surgery is usually the last resort, but sometimes it is necessary. You can get treated by an experienced surgeon at our Heber podiatrist office.
High-Tech Solutions in a High-Tech Office
Our Heber office is stocked with all the latest in medical technology, so we can provide the most effective solutions for your situation. We regularly use systems like the QuantaFlo PAD Test, ultrasounds, and laser treatments to diagnose and treat everything from ongoing pain and major traumas to warts and bunions.
Family Foot Care
It doesn’t matter how old you are. Foot and ankle conditions and injuries can anyone. That’s why Advanced Foot & Ankle Center in Heber City provides foot care for the whole family.
Have you been injured while playing your favorite sports? Do you feel pain in every footstep? Have you got something on your foot that you just want a professional to look at?
Contact us today by using the form to the right or calling us directly at 435-657-3684 to schedule an appointment at our Heber office and find out what we can do for you.
We’ll help you get back on your feet.